Thursday, November 10, 2005

But I thought TDM / PSTN was so reliable.

WSJ.com - Phone Outages Grow More Severe

This artical just boggles my mind. Telco service is getting worse, and they blame it on Fiber?

SBC = Slow Big Clueless
ATT = Antiquated technology today

I know I often seem like a Bell/Telco basher, but with stuff like this, and the quote for SBC last week, I feel that I must say something.


Good news is that they are slowing dying. I just hope that Congress or the FCC don't put them on life support.


Full disclosure: I hate SBC, and they are the devil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SBC will become less and less relevant. Recent comments by Whitaker just confirm that their complete lack of comprehension of the current state of technology is as bad as ever. They could be a huge force, but instead, they whine and cry about business, and use the power of the lobbyist to try to remain relevant in a world that has passed them by.